Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco K11 CWA (Crystalline Waterproofing) is a special mix of active chemicals that readily reacts with moisture in the concrete to form crystalline structures within the pores and capillary tracts of the concrete. Davco K11 CWA effectively waterproofs the concrete against ground water penetration from any direction, protecting against waterborne salts and eliminating concrete decay.
Davco K11 CWA, an integral waterproofing system that gives a strong and lasting protection from harsh environmental conditions, is ideal for interior and exterior below grade concrete structures.
As conditions on projects site and temperature varies, please contact technical professionals for advice on the use of Davco K11 CWA for your specific project.
- Sewage Treatment plants
- Tunnels and subway systems
- Underground structures
- Pre-cast structures
- Swimming pools and reservoirs
- Long lasting integral waterproofing system
- Self healing, crack sealing characteristics
- Resists extreme hydrostatic pressure
- Protects concrete from harsh conditions
- Cost effective and process friendly system
- Non-toxic and resistant to waterborne chemicals
- No detrimental effect to the performance of the concrete when recommended conditions are met.