Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Introduce Green Mark :
Green Mark has been extensively restructured:
- 4 sustainabilty outcomes
- 5 scored sections
- 16 Green Mark criteria
- 79 sustainabilty factors
- 120 points + advenced green efforts
Green Mark certified is eauivalent to the BCA regulation for environmental sustainibilty
1. Climatic Responsive Design : This section recognises the fundamental design and leadership required to develop a sustainable building for the tropics, and rewards the designed approach and decisions at the conceptualisation, design construction, handover and operation of a building.
2. Building Energy Performance : This section's measures energy effectiveness of a building via the energy efficiency of its systems, total building energy consumption and the adoption of renewable energy.
3. Resource Stewardship : This section rewards buildings designed to conserve and use resources such as water, waste and construction materials responsibly during construction through to building operation.
4. Smart and Healthy Building : This section will be enhanced to look deeper into smart control strategies and indoor environmental quality management, for enhanced liveability among Singapore's community and end-users and spur the necessary behavioural practices for greener buildings.
5. Advanced Green Building Effort : This section recognises the implementation of industry leading strategies, designs or processes that demonstrate exceptional levels of sustainable performance or innovation.
1.01 Sustainable urbanism :
Response to Site Context
Site analysis :
- Urban context
Site micro climate (sun/wind/acoustics/view/air)
- sketch analysis OR
- Simulation based
- Site access and connectivity
- Urban form and massing
Report of the EIA results and recommandations fro mitigation measures to ecological protection
Urban Heat Hisland :
- Simple assessment based site plan view
- % site area - deemed to comply are green areas and PV systems
- Roof & handscape to meet prescribed SRI values to score
1.02 Integrated landscape and Waterscape :
I. Greenery Provision
Pre-requisite for Gold+ and Platinum
II. Tree Conservation
Including replacement of felled trees
III. Sustainable Landscape Management
Use of NParks LEAF certification
IV. Sustainable Stormwater Management
Use of PUB ABC Waters certification
- 1.03a Facade
Checklist based (elemental performance of facade based on notional facade for each building type) WWR, U values, Air tightness/or permeability, SC values, effective sun shading.
Performance based from simulation and a building physics report that details the facade performance (e.g for highly engineered facades with high window to wall ratios.
Commercial Facade :
Total points (cap 4)
Industrial Facade :
total points (cap at 4)
Notional Facade (baseline) for simulation
Simulation is only required for the following :
- Commercial buildings with a WWR greater than 0.5
- And, industrial buildings with a WRR greater then 0.25
3. Resource Stewardship
Water : 8 points
Materials : 18 points
Waste : 4 points
Work In Progress...