Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco K10 Polyurethane (PU) Technical Specification
Davco K10 Polyurethane (PU) is a liquid applied polyurethane elastomeric seamless waterproofing membrane. Moisture-cured characteristics ensures that further works can be carried out at a shorter time once the membrane has dried out.
- Wet areas: shower recesses, bathrooms, kitchens, toilets etc.
- All types of roofs, balconies and decks.
- Retaining walls and basements.
- Waterproofing, repair and rust protection for gutters, troughs and tanks.
- Waterproofing and protection of parapet walls and flashings.
- Waterproofing of planter boxes.
- Waterproofing of external areas such as suspended structures.
- Damp-proofing of sandwich slabs, above and below grade.
- Sealing of joints.
- Lining faulty gutters and downpipes.
- Eliminates soldering of cracked non-ferrous roof valleys and flashings.
- Liquid applied
- No mixing
- Easy to apply
- High solid content
- Rapid curing
- Root Resistant
- Seamless application