Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Rapidbond is a single component rapid-setting flexible tile adhesive for thick and thin bed installation of tiles for locations where the tiled area needs to be put into service as quickly as possible. Davco Rapidbond is classified as C251FE when tested in accordance to BS EN 12004:2007.
- Fixing of ceramic, monocuttura, vitrified, mosaic and quarry tiles, slate, marble and all types of natural stone.
- Direct fixing over existing floor and wall tiles.
- Used in place of epoxy grouts for bedding and grouting if a high strength fast setting adhesive is required.
- Bonds well on concrete, cement render, concrete blocks, rendered brickwork.
- Bonds well on previously hacked surfaces and on surfaces where a cement based patched mortar has been used.
- Suitable in areas of intermittent of continuous dampness.
- Trafficable after 4.5 hours (depends on the temperature).
- Exceeds the Australian Standard AS 2358-1990 in shear bond strength.
- No pre-soaking of tiles required.
- Water resistant.