Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Bonding Agent 9
Davco Bonding Agent 9 is a styrene-butadiene polymer latex with high bonding characteristics. It is stable under wet alkaline condition forming a reinforcing polymer matrix within cementitious mixes.
- Davco Bonding Agent 9 is used for bonding new to old concrete.
- It is designed to be used as an additive to cement and sand mortar to produce thick bed mortar for rendering or screeding.
- It can be used as a thin-bed adhesive for tile bedding and grout filling.
- Dramatically improves the adhesion bonding of cementitious mixes.
- Effective plasticizer giving increased workability and cohesion.
- Allows reduction in water content to improve durability and strength without loss of workability.
- Excellent waterproofing admixture which is alkali stable in cementitious mixtures.
- Reduces shrinkage and cracking in repair and screeding mixes.
- Good freeze thaw resistance.