Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Rockfil ECO is a premium grade, polymer based joint and internal skimming compound that is available in both powder and paste form. Its unique cement free formulation and eco friendly packaging reduces the product’s carbon foot print making it an environmentally friendly, all purpose joint compound. Davco Rockfil ECO in powder form only requires the addition of water on site to give a smooth and homogeneous paste when mixed with an electric mixer. Davco Rockfil ECO in paste form is ready to use direct from pail.
- Davco Rockfil ECO is ideal for smoothening the surfaces of masonry plastered wall prior to painting.
- It is also suitable for use on textured wall boards, laminated wall board, old plastered wall and gypsum wall board. After curing, Davco Rockfil ECO gives a smooth and hard surface which can be sanded down when required. After mixing, excess Davco Rockfil ECO can be stored in a plastic pail for next day application, minimizing product wastages on site.
- Environmentally friendly and non toxic.
- Gives a hard surface which can be smoothened by sanding.
- Can feather edge.
- Quick drying with high bond strength.
- Excess product can be stored after mixing, reducing product waste.