Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Tradeflex is a premium two part, flexible, thin bed, tile adhesive, that is specially designed to withstand normal vibration/ movement in the substrate. Davco Tradeflex has a C2FES2 classification when tested in accordance to BS ISO 13007 - 1 : 2010
- Davco Tradeflex can be used on both walls and floors, in interior and exterior applications.
- Davco Tradeflex may be used to fix tiles onto plasterboard, fibre cement sheeting, timber floorboards, structural composition board or marine grade ply, concrete, cement renders/screeds, brickwork, blockwork, old ceramic tiles and particular waterproofing membranes.
- For treated timbers, hardwood timbers or timbers which exude resins/tannins, initially install a fibre cement sheet tile underlay.
- Davco Tradeflex is recommended for the thin bed fixing of all types of ceramic, mosaic, fully vitrified, porcelain, terracotta, slate, quarry and granite tiles.
- When using Davco Tradeflex with translucent / absorbent tiles, the colour of the adhesive must be considered, so as to avoid discolouration problems.
- Two-part flexible adhesive designed especially for tiling onto resilient surfaces such as fibre cement sheeting, gyproc plaster and particular timber substrates.
- Ideal over timber floors.
- Will absorb vibration and reduce sound transmission.
- Will accommodate movement within the substrate.
- The powder and liquid components are pre-weigh in factory, eliminating potential error in mixing.