Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Tradeflex is a premium two part, flexible, thin bed, tile adhesive, that is specially designed to withstand normal vibration/ movement in the substrate. Davco Tradeflex has a C2FES2 classification when tested in accordance to BS ISO 13007 - 1 : 2010
Davco Tradeflex can be used on both walls and floors, in interior and exterior applications. Davco Tradeflex may be used to fix tiles onto plasterboard, fibre cement sheeting, timber floorboards, structural composition board or marine grade ply, concrete, cement renders/screeds, brickwork, blockwork, old ceramic tiles and particular waterproofing membranes. For treated timbers, hardwood timbers or timbers which exude resins/tannins, initially install a fibre cement sheet tile underlay. Davco Tradeflex is recommended for the thin bed fixing of all types of ceramic, mosaic, fully vitrified, porcelain, terracotta, slate, quarry and granite tiles. When using Davco Tradeflex with translucent / absorbent tiles, the colour of the adhesive must be considered, so as to avoid discolouration problems.
- Two-part flexible adhesive designed especially for tiling onto resilient surfaces such as fibre cement sheeting, gyproc plaster and particular timber substrates.
- Ideal over timber floors.
- Will absorb vibration and reduce sound transmission.
- Will accommodate movement within the substrate.
- The powder and liquid components are pre-weigh in factory, eliminating potential error in mixing.