Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
A low viscosity 2-component epoxy crack injection material based on modified epoxy resin and an amine hardening binder, solvent free.
- Used as an injection epoxy repair for structural cracks in concrete and masonry.
- For joining and filling up of voids in areas of delamination.
- For bonding hollow plaster and floor toppings.
- For sealing non-movement joints in concrete and protects from corrosion.
- Impregnation of friable rock or porous stones.
- Low viscosity penetrating treatment.
- Used even on hairline cracks.
- Sets in damp and dry conditions.
- Good adhesion to concrete, metal, ceramic, asbestos, wood surfaces, masonry, etc.
- High shear strength prevents elongation of cracks.