Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Lanko Lightweight Filler is a cementitious, lightweight filler specially formulated for use as an infill between drywall boards to reduce weight and improve sound and thermal insulation of dry walls. Lanko Lightweight Filler has low shrinkage, fire resistant and suitable for use on most dry wall boards. It is specially designed to be pumpable for ease of installation. Lanko Lightweight Filler is composed of Lightweight Aggregate, ordinary Portland cement, fine limestone, specially selected air entraining and foam stabilising agents. It is manufactured under controlled conditions to ensure consistent quality.
- Lanko Lightweight Filler is suitable for use as a lightweight filler in areas between drywall boards to improve thermal and sound insulation between rooms.
- Lanko Lightweight Filler reduces the transmission of sound generated in domestic situations through conventional drywall. Drywall systems with Lanko Lightweight Filler, allows the hanging of heavy objects such as picture frames and television, anywhere on the drywall.
- Lanko Lightweight Filler reduces weight by upto 60% compared to sand and cement screeds (1200 – 1500kg/m3).
- Lanko Lightweight Filler has lower shrinkage with less cracks.
- Lanko Lightweight Filler reduces sound transmission - especially impact sound.
- Lanko Lightweight Filler is non-flammable, and provides excellent thermal insulation without posing any fire risk.
- Lanko Lightweight filler is pumpable for ease of installation.