Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Lanko Grout 280 ECO is a cementitious non-shrink grout with low embodied carbon footprint and is approved by the Eco-labelling authority in Singapore as a sustainable building material. It requires only on site addition of water to produce a high strength, non-shrink grout that is non-corrosive, non-oxidising and free of chlorides and nitrates.
Lanko Grout 280 ECO is primarily used for:
- Floor patching.
- Bonding new concrete to old.
- Vertical repair.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Non-shrinking, free of bleeding and settlement.
- High early compressive and flexural strength.
- Achieve strong non-corrosive bonding to steel and concrete.
- Chlorides and iron free.
- Pre-mixed to eliminate site variations and errors.