Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Sanitized® Coloured Grout ECO (CFG) is an environmentally friendly, premium grade, cementitious tile grout that is approved by the Eco-labelling authority in Singapore as a sustainable building material. Davco Sanitized® Coloured Grout ECO (CFG) is designed for use in most type of ceramic tile and natural stone applications. It is specially formulated as a single part waterproofed tile grout for ease of use and produced with specially selected Portland cements, graded aggregate and high quality imported pigments for greater durability. Davco Sanitized® Coloured Grout ECO (CFG) has excellent resistance to a broad spectrum of fungal, algae and bacteriological degradation as well as good stain, water and chemical resistant properties.
- Available in wide range of colours to fill joints between tiles and stones. Use unsanded for joints between 1 - 4mm.
- Use sanded for joint above 4mm.
- Used in intended hygienic conditions such as hospitals, kitchens, food preparation areas.
- Used in wet areas like swimming pools and spas.
- Used in general applications of superior performance, eg.external walkways and trafficable areas.
- Pigments within the grout are evenly and totally dispersed.
- Colourfast and ultra-violet (U.V) resistant.
- Reduces water absorption through tile joints.
- Improve stain and oil resistant.