Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco 783 Track FR is a two component, fiber reinforced, high performance acrylic polymer modified cement based mortar. Davco 783 Track FR is specially formulated with fiber reinforced to minimize surface cracks, and deliver excellent abrasion, impact and skid resistances properties making it ideal for use in areas like jogging and cycling tracks and industrial floorings.
- Resurfacing of old and worn jogging and cycling tracks.
- Patching and repairing of damaged warehouse apron, foot path and decks surfaces.
- Topping for new concrete floors and asphalt surfaces to increase the skid and wear resistance.
- Suitable for interior and exterior applications e.g. jogging and cycling tracks, warehouses, apron, footpath and decking etc.
- Repair and re-surfacing to damaged concrete staircases.
- As water, skid and wear resistance coating to jogging and cycling.
- Coating to internal and external walkways for new and upgrading projects.
- Protective screed for industrial floors in high wearing areas to architects’ specification.
- As a repair patch over exposed concrete floor, slab and tile surfaces.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Excellent abrasion & impact resistance.
- Good waterproofing properties.