Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Grout Cure
A two-part waterproofed cement-based colorgrout which is stain, water and chemical resistant and resistance to a broad spectrum of fungal, algae and bacteriological degradation.
- Available in wide range of colours to fill joints between tiles and stones.
- For joints between 1-6mm for unsanded, 6-10mm for sanded.
- Used in intended hygenic conditions such as hospitals, kitchens, food preparation areas.
- Used in wet areas like swimming pools and spas. Used in general applications of superior performance, eg. external walkways and trafficable areas.
- Can be used in place of specifications requiring the use of epoxy grouts for rapid installations.
- A non-shrink coloured filler different from ordinary pigmented cements.
- Pigments within the grout are evenly and totally dispersed.
- Colourfast and ultra-violet (U.V) resistant.
- Reduces water absorpotion through tile joints.
- Improve stain and oil resistant.