Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Ultraflex is a premium grade, thick or thin bed, polymer modified, powered flexible cement based adhesive, specifically formulated to bond tiles onto a variety of substrates. It is suitable for tiling of natural stone and tiles to facades, terrace and balconies. Davco Ultraflex is classified as C2S1TE when tested to BS ISO 13007 - 1 : 2010 .
- Davco Ultraflex is formulated with anti-slip properties and can be used on both walls and floors in interior and exterior applications.
- Recommended for the thin bed fixing of all types of tiles, with the exception of green marble.
- When using Davco Ultraflex with translucent tiles the colours of the adhesive must be considered.
- Can be used to lay tiles onto concrete, cement render, plasterboard, fibrous cement sheeting, and particular waterproofing membranes. For metal substrates, to refer to technical personnel for recommendation.
- Suitable for tiling over timber floors, provided that a fibrous cement sheet underplayed is installed.
- Permanently flexible, allowing it to be used over substrates that are subject to minor vibration and thermal movement.
- Highly water resistant making it ideal for bonding on submerged substrate such as ponds, tanks and swimming pools.
- Its high bonding performance and deformability makes it an extremely versatile product, enabling the bonding of reduced porosity natural stone or tiles to new or old substrates.