Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Davco Ultraflow Grout
DAVCO ULTRAFLOW GROUT is a non-shrink, high fluidity, high strength and slow setting grout that is pumpable over a long distance. It requires only on-site addition of water to provide a non-shrink free flowing grout.
- DAVCO ULTRAFLOW GROUT can be use in all grouting situation where shrinkage is undesirable.
- Primary uses are: bedding, filling and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required. It can be used for underplate grouting, repairs to precast concrete, honeycombing, bedding bearing plates, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly.
- Free of bleeding, settlement and shrinkage.
- Consistent good performance as all ingredients are premixed in the factory.
- Longer duration of high flow rate.
- Eliminates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened phases.
- Increased strength when fully restrained.