Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Lanko 783 Finishing Coat is a durable, polymer modified coating finish for concrete and masonry surfaces. It is ideal for use in refurbishing discoloured concrete or cement based flooring, ramps and walkways without hacking and replacing the substrate.
- Resurfacing of old and worn concrete floors.
- Suitable for interior and exterior application, e.g. warehouses, footpath apron, void deck and high foot traffic area.
- Repair and re-surfacing to damaged concrete staircases.
- As water, skid and wear resistance coating to suit open and enclosed floor area applications.
- Coating to internal and external walkways for new and upgrading projects.
- Excellent adhesion to concrete.
- Excellent abrasion & impact resistance.
- Good waterproofing properties.