Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
LANKO ANNULAR GROUT is an easy to use, non-shrink, high strength grout that requires only on-site addition of water to provide a free flowing grout. LANKO ANNULAR GROUT, with its high fluidity, can be pumped over a long distance, making it ideal for sewage repair works.
- LANKO ANNULAR GROUT can be use in all grouting situation where shrinkage is undesirable.
Primary uses are:
Filling of gaps in circular annular spaces and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required.
- It can be used for bedding, underplate grouting, repairing of precast concrete, cable grouting and specially for gap in circular annular spaces crane rail assembly.
- Free of bleeding, settlement and shrinkage.
- Consistent good performance as all ingredients are premixed in the factory.
- Longer duration of high flow rate.
- Eliminates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened phrases.
- Increased strength when fully restrained.