Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
LANKO DURAMITE DRY is a non-metallic cementitious floor hardener which is supplied in a dry powder form. Application of LANKO DURAMITE DRY is by dry shake method over freshly placed concrete or cement sand topping, giving the floor a hard wearing surface finish.
- LANKO DURAMITE DRY forms a hardened and wear resistance surface on concrete or cement toppings in locations subject to heavy traffic movements. It is designed for use in following areas:
- It is non-metallic, providing an exceptionally durable surface that will not rust when wet
- Improve resistance to oil and water penetration
- Non-skid, hard wearing and easy to maintain
- Moh hardness of aggregates greater than 7
- Improves abrasion resistance of concrete by more than 30 %