Tile Adhesive and Waterproofing Supplier Singapore | Parexgroup
Lanko Grout 380 ECO is a one component, shrinkage compensated grout which is specially formulated to have a lower embodied carbon foot print. Lanko Grout 380 ECO specially formulated with special additives for high fluidity and is ideal for pressure grouting, requiring only on-site addition of water to provide a non-shrink free flowing grout.
Lanko Grout 380 ECO is suitable for use in all grouting situations where shrinkage is undesirable.
Primary uses are:
- Bedding, filling and grouting applications where complete filling of voids with a high strength non-shrink material is required.
- Anchoring of mechanical equipment and steel bars: Grouting to machine baseplates, bedding bridge bearings and under-plate grouting.
- Repairs to precast concrete, anchor bolt fixing, cable grouting and crane rail assembly.
- Lanko Grout 380 ECO is an environmentally friendly product.
- It is non gaseous, free of bleeding, settlement and shrinkage.
- Consistent good performance as all ingredients are premixed in the factory.
- High early and ultimate strength.
- Eliminates shrinkage in both plastic and hardened phases.
- Increased strength when fully restrained.